- The exhibitor can attend with one or two works.
- Exhibitors, if they wish, they can present their personal pictures and photo exhibitions.
- For approval, the appeals should be done to the congress
regulatory board for determining the personal exhibition conditions. The Exhibitor must submit in writing to the organizer details of proposed display features, advertising materials, sales methods or demonstrations.
- All exhibits must be arranged without obstructing the general view or hiding other exhibits.
- Communication information should be
written to back side rails.
- Exhibition registration fee is 100 Euro (One work can be
exhibited with one fee.)
- Certificate of attendance, will be given to the
- E- catalogue will be prepared.
- The deadline for attendance
payment is 03.29.2019. The receipt must be sent to the e-mail address which will be announced later.
- Accepted exhibits by Jury Council must be
delivered by hand or sent by Cargo till 04.15.2019. After
this date exhibit will not be permitted.
- The exhibitor(s) may bring their work until the last day
of the exhibition by themselves.
- Accepted will be delivered by Cargo exhibitions
- Exhibitions which will be delivered by Cargo should be received before 04.15.2019 Monday until 17:00 to the address: SR Congress 2019 Tbilisi Düzenleme Kurulu, Doç. Dr. Salih YILDIZ) “Gümüşhane Üniversitesi, İİBF, İşletme Bölümü, Bağlarbaşı Mah. Merkez / Gümüşhane 29100”.
- The exhibitor(s) will bear Cargo fees. “Organization Committee and Gumushane University” are not
responsible for damages or lost during sending, carrying or occurred damages at the time of exhibition. The works that are not taken back in 15 days or due to wrong info for delivery address the council is not responsible any related expenses.